Elevator Forum

Is this job posting...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Is this job posting or tech help site?

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,425 Views
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27061]
Seriously. The only new threads are local this. Local that. Hiring. Firing. Looking for techs. Need techs. What about techs need? Or help wanted to fix something? Or looking for answers? Getting frustrated at the content here..



   
Quote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
For someone who's a tech I'm surprised you haven't figured out where to go...

Last edited by Rique925; 05/30/19 12:21 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Tell me. These lifts are new to me. Only have 2 new additions to my route. And this site is rather nebulous for a 25 post noob. And dont get me wrong. I am great in my career and field of experience. I can fix anything... Except apparently navigating this site.. Correctly..



   
ReplyQuote
(@FireAlarmPuller)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You are under "welcome to the forum". This is where mostly wannabes hangnout. At the top of your screen you should see home - forums - welcome to the forum. Click forums and and change to one of the other areas such as technical questions. Good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
OMG.. FACE PALM. thank you. I feel dumb. I knew that.. Lol.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top