Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
08/10/2014 1:58 am
Hi everyone,
I've been hanging around the forum for a week or so. I started out as a driver at a company and now have been the parts guy for 2 years. Located in Chicago IL. I usually hangout in the parts forum. Usually seeking help in finding something i am unsure of, i will probably sound pretty green to most of you guys in some of my questions so please bear with me.
I've been hanging around the forum for a week or so. I started out as a driver at a company and now have been the parts guy for 2 years. Located in Chicago IL. I usually hangout in the parts forum. Usually seeking help in finding something i am unsure of, i will probably sound pretty green to most of you guys in some of my questions so please bear with me.
08/10/2014 2:26 am
Welcome 🙂