Elevator Forum

Hi from Sydney Aust...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Hi from Sydney Australia

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,864 Views
(@Ex BMU Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5655]
Left the field to fix someother machine 18 years ago.Last job was a BMU technician doing PLC programing and fault finding. Two of my good experience mechanic colleagues are retire so I also left this company and go back to this field. Now have a job in a company doing home lift most is IGV and some others.

Last edited by Ex BMU Tech; 01/28/13 03:41 AM.


   
Quote
(@Ex BMU Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No one welcome so far!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ex BMU Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Ex BMU Tech
No one welcome so far!

Sorry I mean aussie lift mechanic. BTW is anyone have a job with Omron c20 PLC inside the controller?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey welcome aboard!

Things are an little busy aboard ship. Julie is in the boiler room fixing a leak...



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey mate glad your back in the industry. Who did you train with originally? I know the a BMU business was a transfer through Boral Building Technologies in Melbourne when otis bought us out but was it in Sydney?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ex BMU Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I start my apprenticeship in Hong Kong with OTIS I left them after 8 years I remember they just have E 401 at the moment.than I work with GEC a few months as a safety inspector but I don't like it I aways want to fix something. Goldstar establish a new company(it become LG than sigma and otis is owner now)I work for them 5 years. I move to Aus and work with Liftronic a while than I start my own electrical contacting business for a few years and I don't like it I still want to fixing something! Found a job as a BMU tech and away have something to fix!! Yes EW Cox took over all Boral's BMU job and Otis took some BMU with the lifts in the same building together like Resever Bank Sydney. But the BMU industry is very hard to get new guy to get in. Not much people interested because it looks like very danger.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top