Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Hello

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,352 Views
(@Freddie)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5406]
Hello from Central NJ. Found this site while searching for DMC1 issues we haven't experienced before. Looks like a very helpful place.

Been in the business for 41 years so the changes I've seen are at times mind boggling to a guy who worked on elevators with shipper ropes and angle locks back in the day!!

Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge and experiences.

Freddie



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome Freddie-hope you enjoy the forum-we all love it 🙂 Hope you are having a Merry Christmas also



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome aboard Freddie, and Merry Christmas to all my fellow forumites!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@kostas)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Freddie,
I just joined. We have a pair of Montgomery with relay logic control board that we want to find schematics for. Any ideas?

Type HC-11 Controller is Type P-3330 installed in 1964.

Let me know,

Kostas



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try Jim Collet-he is on this forum and has quite a library



   
ReplyQuote
(@Freddie)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi Kostas,
Afraid I can't help you with those Montgomery prints. Hopefully the suggestion from E311 will work out.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I failed to mention his forum name is "christycollet"



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top