Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

GA work

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,152 Views
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30464]
Just curious if anyone has any experience or knowledge of what the industry is like around the Savannah GA area. Family and I may be moving in the next year just outside Savannah GA, not sure about work yet so just trying to do some research.... I guess I'm curious what the industry is like around Savannah and even extending into South Carolina as it's right there - most common types of product there? I assume smaller stuff since there really isn't high rises which works perfect for me... strong union or nonunion area? licensing requirements as well?

appreciate any help



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you planning on running your own show or working for the man?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top