Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
16/05/2026 1:31 am
Thanks for all feedback.
I have made lots of updates to the Escalator Field Command app over the last few months. Some updates were from feedback right from this community. Others were from the Reddit Elevator community.
www.Artificialigknorance.Com
I have made lots of updates to the Escalator Field Command app over the last few months. Some updates were from feedback right from this community. Others were from the Reddit Elevator community.
www.Artificialigknorance.Com
[img]https:/
If you work on escalators I highly recommended that you check it out. I’m in the field everyday. It saves me a lot of time and keeps me organized.
Topic starter
18/07/2026 9:33 am
*(image not available in this archive)*
It is now available for Android too. Check it out on the app stores, or at Counterweight Dispatch
It is now available for Android too. Check it out on the app stores, or at Counterweight Dispatch
Last edited by GigaGeek; 07/18/26 01:35 AM.