Elevator Forum

Apprenticeship advi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Apprenticeship advice. Austin, TX

650 Posts
81 Users
0 Reactions
4.6 M Views
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68

   
ReplyQuote
(@txvet)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 107
 
Dang man, that's great. Do know out of how many people? Now you join the waiting game like all of us

Last edited by TxVet; 07/28/14 07:28 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@skilledbutcher73)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 97

   
ReplyQuote
(@txvet)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 107

   
ReplyQuote
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68

   
ReplyQuote
(@solution)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 86
Topic starter  
I think the Austin judges were hardcore for sure. I scored below 80 on my interview and it was good enough for 10th.

Great job Titans, I'm sure you'll get a call. 92 is a really good score.

Edit: I think most of us were bunched up between 78-85 score wise. I'm two spots ahead of butcher and we basically got the same score. It's possible no one even scored a 90+, and if so it may only have been 1 or 2 guys.

Last edited by Solution; 07/28/14 08:49 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68

   
ReplyQuote
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68
 
I emailed the union rep and asked about a possible start date. He said he had absolutely no way of knowing because it all depends on when a company calls and asks for apprentices.



   
ReplyQuote
(@txvet)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 107

   
ReplyQuote
(@skilledbutcher73)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 97
 
If you read some of the past conduits from NEIEP it looks like some citys hire by groups at a time.It looks like some months they do anywhere between 10 to 20 .sometimes more sometimes less.



   
ReplyQuote
(@skilledbutcher73)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 97

   
ReplyQuote
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68

   
ReplyQuote
(@bomfire)
Eminent Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 16
 
Just thought id chime in...nothing new yet here in Vegas. Still waiting for the call just like everyone else but I have faith it'll happen.

We're all gonna make it



   
ReplyQuote
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68

   
ReplyQuote
(@solution)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 86

   
ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 44
Share:
Scroll to Top