Elevator Forum

Apprenticeship advi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Apprenticeship advice. Austin, TX

650 Posts
81 Users
0 Reactions
4.6 M Views
(@skilledbutcher73)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 97

   
ReplyQuote
(@txvet)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 107

   
ReplyQuote
(@skilledbutcher73)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 97

   
ReplyQuote
(@txvet)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 107

   
ReplyQuote
(@solution)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 86
Topic starter  
Let us know when you get called txvet, you're the highest ranked of all of us so far.

Last edited by Solution; 07/18/14 06:07 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@txvet)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 107

   
ReplyQuote
(@skilledbutcher73)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 97

   
ReplyQuote
(@txvet)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 107
 
Well I originally saw on here that the list advanced, I then called and asked about it the guy said one person had been hired so far.



   
ReplyQuote
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68
 
Hey TxVet, Congrats on your ranking. I'm also a military vet. I had my interview on Monday in Nashville TN but I'm still waiting on my results. Do you have any college or know someone in your local? I've read on different forums that the union loves veterans. I'm just trying to gauge my potential ranking on the list.



   
ReplyQuote
(@txvet)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 107
 
Titans, I was in the coast guard as an electricians mate, I think that helped me the most because we mainly worked on motors and controllers and I have an associates degree in general education I can't see that helping me too much. I thought my interview was okay but was happy with 3rd tho I wish I was 1st haha. Oh I knew no-one in the local.

Last edited by TxVet; 07/18/14 08:29 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68

   
ReplyQuote
(@txvet)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 107

   
ReplyQuote
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68

   
ReplyQuote
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68

   
ReplyQuote
(@txvet)
Estimable Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 107
 
I was sent a letter but I was a little Ancie so I sent an email to the recruiter working with us and he told me, it only took about a week and a half to get results by mail.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 44
Share:
Scroll to Top