Elevator Forum

Apprenticeship advi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Apprenticeship advice. Austin, TX

650 Posts
81 Users
0 Reactions
4.6 M Views
(@joe45)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 58
 
Just got notification that I passed my test and my interview's scheduled for Aug 11th for Local 18 Vegas!!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@chuggins25)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 11
 
I interviewed with Local 135 in Charlotte last week. Interview went really well from what I could tell. Got good feedback and seems promising. Does anyone know what the time table is for getting the email or letter stating I passed my interview?



   
ReplyQuote
(@electech)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 64
 
For me it was about a week after they first finished interviewing everyone.



   
ReplyQuote
(@chuggins25)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 11
 
Cool. Well tomorrow will be a week, feels like an eternity though. Just pretty excited and ready to get started!



   
ReplyQuote
(@stealthi)
New Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 2
 
That's good. Hopefully you do well on your interview. Do you know how long it takes to get in after that?



   
ReplyQuote
(@pinche)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 6
 
I got the email about 3 weeks after they did the interviews.



   
ReplyQuote
(@chuggins25)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 11
 
Just got my phone call and email today! Go to fill out paperwork Monday!



   
ReplyQuote
(@4mersparky209)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 7
 
Congratulations. What company hired you. What city



   
ReplyQuote
(@4mersparky209)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 7
 
Nevermind. I see you said charlotte above. What company.



   
ReplyQuote
(@joe45)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 58
 
Does anyone know what spot the Los Angeles list is on? A buddy of mine is asking.



   
ReplyQuote
(@titans)
Trusted Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 68

   
ReplyQuote
(@chuggins25)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 11
 
Otis and Charlotte



   
ReplyQuote
(@ma70d)
New Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 3
 
I'm in a neighboring local, and all I've gotten on the grapevine is that they're hurting for bodies in both. Bad.

Best of luck!



   
ReplyQuote
(@crowtrobot)
Active Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 16
 
MA70D, which local? Quite a few have been discussed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@godawgs)
New Member
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 3
 
How's it going everybody? I recently interviewed at local 24 in Atlanta and got ranked #50. Does anybody have a guesstimation of how long it should rake for them to pull my number? I'm at the end of 5 years active duty in the Marine Corps and trying to plan my move back to Atlanta accordingly.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 32 / 44
Share:
Scroll to Top