Elevator Forum

Anyone take the Phi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Anyone take the Philly test?

49 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
82.7 K Views
(@Mugshot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Glenn this is great news. Thanks for the post. When they hit number 14, don't forget about us! Keep us posted when you get the call hopefully soon.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mugshot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Called today. They have hired #10 so far.



   
ReplyQuote
(@glenng)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got the call today so they are through 14. I'll be starting with Otis doing Modification. I have to go to the hall in the morning to pay my work permit ($150.00).



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mugshot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good looking out Glenn hope it goes well for you. Thanks for keeping us posted as you go along.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mugshot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Through 18



   
ReplyQuote
(@nickdb1213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@nickdb1213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
For the people who have gotten a call, how is everything going so far?

Anyone have any idea where they are at and if they expect work to pick up? I was in Camden and Philly last week and there was construction going on all over the place.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mugshot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Through 34. Merry Christmas Philly!



   
ReplyQuote
(@nickdb1213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Has anyone called lately?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mugshot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I call weekly now cause I’m getting really close. There was no action the first week of January but have since hired 6. They are on #41.



   
ReplyQuote
(@nickdb1213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Damn, just over halfway to me. Debating on when I should quit my job and just get a BS job until I get the call.



   
ReplyQuote
(@nickdb1213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They are at 43 as of February 2.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mugshot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s me. I will let you know when I receive the call.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mugshot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got the call so they are through 43. I start with Otis Monday morning.



   
ReplyQuote
(@nickdb1213)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congratulations on getting the call! And thanks for the update!

Please let me know how it’s going when you get a few weeks in.

Good luck!!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4
Share:
Scroll to Top