Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/05/2017 12:46 am
Hello all,
First time post and first time applying into the trade. Applied at local 25 in Denver and got my results earlier this week.
Ranked 138 on the apprenticeship list, wondering where everyone else stands and if you have heard anything about them pulling people already.
Congrats to anyone else who got on the list.
21/05/2017 10:17 am
I ranked in the low 20s , but as of yet have not heard anything. I will definitely post as soon as I get a call. I haven't heard about any movement on the list yet but this is the second list since late last year so they must have some demand for new hires .
Topic starter
22/05/2017 9:40 pm
Congrats cassius on the rank, and thanks for the update. Wasnt sure how soon I should give them a call for a list update.
If my mind serves me right the coordinator said something like they did a hiring even about 8-9 months prior to this one, so I assume the same about the demand.
31/05/2017 11:30 am
I'm in the 40's , let us know Cassius if you get the call or here any updates ... Good luck all
20/06/2017 10:12 pm
Just an update guys, I spoke to local 25 office today and they've only called 2 people so far. Apparently they are surprised at how quiet it has been especially given the way the last list went , and are hopeful it will pickup in the next couple of weeks. I know someone who works out there and last I heard from him he said there was talk of quite a bit of work coming up.
Topic starter
07/07/2017 12:09 pm
Thanks cassius for the update, much appreciated.
Well the waiting game continues.
15/07/2017 5:03 am
Just called the office, unfortunately we are still stuck at 2 . Intel from someone I know in local 25 suggests that there is an awful lot of work but not enough mechanics and that is why why haven't seen an abundance of apprentices called from the list . This is speculation of course, but it is the theory that makes the most sense , I'll call again in two weeks and update the thread .
Topic starter
24/07/2017 7:17 am
Cassius, your the man. Thanks again for the update, sucks its not moving the way it was anticipated but such is life.
And the waiting game continues.
30/07/2017 11:19 am
According to a friend of mine who spoke to the office a couple of days ago we are still on 2. The girl at the office apparently mentioned she had heard that some guys were gonna get called in the next week or two , but as we know things can change overnight. From what I've heard there is an incredible amount of work going on in all departments in Denver so we should all remain hopeful.
11/08/2017 4:44 am
Good news! A friend of mine in the trade told me he had heard of a few spots opening up for probies . Spurred on by the news I called the local 25 office and the helpful receptionist informed me she believed they were now on 8 or 9. Not a huge amount of progress overall, but relative to what we had been hearing its huge. Lets all hope this movement trend continues. Ill update accordingly, good luck guys.
18/08/2017 6:24 am
Got the call yesterday and did whiz quiz today, should be starting later next week. I was number 21. good luck fellas
Topic starter
18/08/2017 7:15 am
Congrats cassius, atleast some movement is happening.
Shane guess your not to far from your call.
24/08/2017 4:57 am
Congrats on the job Cassius , called today they are on 32 , I'm 49 can't wait
14/09/2017 8:06 am
I'm ranked number 32, called the local 2 1/2 weeks ago,they said I was next, but still waiting.
19/10/2017 10:47 am
Are you still waiting for that call Eberd77 ?
Page 1 / 2
Next