Elevator Forum

Amtech omega 1000
 
Notifications
Clear all

Amtech omega 1000

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,141 Views
(@Jdugger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33655]
I'm new to the the forum so I have a amtech omega 1000 with a 305 plc but I'm missing some of the prints for the job we just took it on service and the previous company had wired up a nylube emergency light and bell and for some reason they tried to use the existing circuit off of the sensor board I have replaced both the sensor board and the dual timer board and the elevator will run on inspection



   
Quote
(@ChemicalJanitor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
do you have a question? I mean what are you asking?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
He just posted in the wrong area. Give him a break!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top