Elevator Forum

Schindler from 2018...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler from 2018 rev. 7,2 manual and fault

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,136 Views
(@TSR Controls)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36074]
Hi

I have a new Schindler 5500 from 2018 with the new menustructur in the display. I need a service/ troubleshooter/ fault code manual.
At the momoment it gives me fault 1653, 1655, 1679, 1301, 1050, 724, and 500.
These fault codes are not in the manuals I have from 2016. Do anyone have newer manuals?
The elevator is with Rel. Rev. 7.2 version.

Thanks
Tom



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have an email address, so I might be able to help you?



   
ReplyQuote
(@TSR Controls)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
[email protected]

Thanks, that wood be realy good. 😉



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dungeon)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sería un schindler scalable Co Cs 1 . Necesito documentación gracias.
[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top