Elevator Forum

OTIS Gen 2 MRL with...
 
Notifications
Clear all

OTIS Gen 2 MRL with Csb's Annual requirements?

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,475 Views
(@EleVADER)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15352]
Anyone have any literature or guidelines that state what should be done to an Otis gen 2 mrl with coated steel belts? I'm well aware of the low speed gov trip and have my service tool, The company sent me a 3 page checklist for the annual vs a one page annual I had last year? not understanding what changed?



   
Quote
(@hotsauce04)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you sure this is an annual and not a 5 year or Cat 5 test?



   
ReplyQuote
(@EleVADER)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hotsauceo4. I've accepted a job at an overseas facility that is supposed to be under US code..which is not it's EN-81 European code install which mirrors US A.17.1.. Yet I find that hard to believe. I have 24 units and not one darn commissioning form or record of any safety test being done. Sadly just seems like the company doesn't care about codes or requirements and just wants them all running 24/7..Talk about a rough place to be in.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top