Elevator Forum

can not find the co...
 
Notifications
Clear all

can not find the code for holes in the hoistway

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,162 Views
(@David)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2023]
I am A new inspector.I have ASME 17.2-2007 which is what my AHJ uses. On a recent inspection I found holes through the hoistway. I wrote that up for violation but cannot find it in either ASME A17.1-2010 or ASME A17.2-2007.I know it's there but just cannot find it.Can anyone help?
Thank you
David



   
Quote
(@Robert Krieger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
David,
I teach a class for ASME and I think you might enjoy one of their many offerings. Additionally, NAESAI has some great courses.

Maybe your employer will share in some of the expense in sending you to one of these fine courses.

Hint. Where in the code book does it talk about fire resistive hoistways?

Respectfully Submitted,

Robert L Krieger



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top