Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

World DMC tool

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,557 Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10142]
Have one for sale. Great LEGAL tool and never expires.



   
Quote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am interested..let me know what your asking price is..thanks



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am currently ilooking for a good tool ton work on my dmc,s..please let me know info and asking price..thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hey len, a friend of mine is selling his World DMC tool, if you do not get it from solid state, pm me and i will give you his phone number. i believe he said he was going to let it go at a low price.



   
ReplyQuote
(@liftronic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've purchased a set of DMC fast tool for my company last year from this website: www.liftwares.ir It works perfect and they also gave me free trial before I buy the non-expiring version. They are good guys and helped me a lot. I was almost disapointed to find it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top