Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/10/2011 11:59 pm
Looking to buy 1220 boards also SSD1 any one?????
20/10/2011 11:47 pm
What boards are you looking for,
26/10/2011 9:43 am
HEY DAN!!!
He asked,"WHAT BOARDS YER LOOKIN' FOR????". I wanna see this 1220 thread go somwehere!
He asked,"WHAT BOARDS YER LOOKIN' FOR????". I wanna see this 1220 thread go somwehere!
Topic starter
01/11/2011 4:12 am
Sorry--Was out with knee surgey and hadnt checked in. But I am interested in A1 A2 A3 boards. SSD1s, Power relay ect. Seems like boards are becoming harder and harder to come by. So if you are modding some out we are interested.
07/11/2011 10:39 pm
Dan,
Hope the knee surgery went as well as could be expected, and hope you have a quick recovery. If anything pops up 1220 wise we'll get in touch.
Hope the knee surgery went as well as could be expected, and hope you have a quick recovery. If anything pops up 1220 wise we'll get in touch.
Topic starter
09/11/2011 3:47 am
Thanks, The knee is coming along. Nothing a week off deer hunting wont help. I can use the alcohol treatments in the evenings!!!
19/11/2011 12:58 am
what boards are you looking for. we have some of those a1,a2,a3, binary boards in stock
Topic starter
24/12/2011 8:00 pm
partspec I am in a bind for 1-A1 and 2-A2 boards for Monday --Tuesday latest can you help. Last minute blow up before the holidays. Merry Christmas!!!
05/02/2012 11:03 pm
looking to buy orona test tool
18/03/2012 8:26 pm
hi all, expect most of you know this but just in case. should you need to carry out a reset for whatever reason and dont have a tool.
switch off lift.
remove battery from card.
switch back on and leave for few seconds.
switch back off.
insert battery and switch back on.
lift now works,works every time
16/05/2012 6:39 pm
I can't understand with thing you are talking about.Can you explain me.
17/05/2012 7:38 am
US spells MOD. get away from the garbage.
18/05/2012 6:30 am
Originally Posted By: ifrratedpilot
US spells MOD. get away from the garbage.
I agree....
Very well written software, but the hardware was purchased in Radio Shack.. 😁