Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TXR5 LON Board Needed

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,931 Views
(@Scout1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5059]
Does anyone know where I can purchase a LON PC Board, (ID# 225330) for the fire service buzzer on a Schindler TXR5? It looks as if there are 2 boards (one that mounts to the top of the other). I believe I need both.

Adams can only repair existing boards. This customer does not have one at all. So trades or repairs are out of the question.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Scout1; 11/01/12 06:08 PM.


   
Quote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try SEES or World Electronics.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Or Access..

301-645-1733

Last edited by Broke_Sheave; 11/02/12 01:21 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Scout1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks guys, but no dice. It seems impossible to find.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top