Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Swift-CEC Futura, Meridia,5000 Parts

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.1 K Views
(@ncisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13529]
I have parts for all three types of controllers, if you need something send message and I'll check and see if I have it.



   
Quote
(@bpoitras)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have six cars controlled by Swift 500 controllers. Everything works fine, but I'm concerned about the page. I would like to Sauris at least one spare controller board in case of a failure



   
ReplyQuote
(@ncisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
bpoitras- what parts are you looking for ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Contact Miltronics 917-416-7389



   
ReplyQuote
(@ncisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
still haven't heard back from bpoitras



   
ReplyQuote
(@MILTRONICS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
For all your CEC Swift Questions and concerns,

call Issa @ 917-417-7389

or email him @ [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top