Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Programmable Cartop Selector w/tool

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.5 K Views
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4691]
I have a like new Elevator Components model CTS cartop selector, complete with all brackets and 57' of metal tape. This unit was bought new in 11/2010 and removed during a new controller and pump unit mod in mid June of this year. I have the programmable tool also for this which can be used on all of these units and installation and programming instructions. These can be seen on their web site and they are very helpful with any questions. This was removed from a 6-stop esco unit. These are very popular for updating many of the older selectors. $500 shipped anywhere inside the US.



   
Quote
 rph
(@rph)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you still have this selector?



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes I still have the selector. Are you interested?



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You don't have just the reader and PCB available do you?



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I do. I sent you a private message.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I didn't get your message.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Did you not receive it? I will part with the reader and tool if that is all you need.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No I didn't receive it. I have a tool. I'll PM you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sold to a good home. Thanks for the intrest.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top