Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis CWT Stinger Slipper Shoes

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,539 Views
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18801]
Morning All,

I am looking for some plastic replacements for this slipper guide. The current one is made out of wood. This is the stabilizer shoe for an Otis CWT Stinger. From what I was told, there is currently a plastic one on one of the other cars in the building. Is this something you have seen? Have you found a replacement? Do they need to be custom manufactured. As usual you guys are awesome and thanks for the help.



   
Quote
(@ranger33)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
These are the wood ones. Dont know about the plastic ones.

Try UNITEC they sell OTIS parts to non Otis companies1-800-328-7840

OTIS part #237T1 Shoe,hard maple,used on traveling buffer for cwts



   
ReplyQuote
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Ranger33. I appreciate the assistance.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top