Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 Main board

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,845 Views
(@Elev8ted)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32553]
Hello, I am looking for the main board. Word Electronics don't repair them anymore.
ACA26800ALR / ACA610ALR1
2 stops, 2 openings, front and rear. Pictures attached.
Thank you.
Attachments
ACA26800ALR.png (2.18 MB, 37 downloads)
ACA26800ALR1.png (2.44 MB, 24 downloads)



   
Quote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Last time I had an issue with a 211 board we sent to Unitec to be repaired. Cost wasn't too bad.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Access Electronics can repair also



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev8ted)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
@Goat - We already sent it to Unitec, waiting to see if it is repairable. I wanted to have a backup plan just in case I need to find a new one.
@Solidstate - I didn't know about access Electronics, good to know. Thank you.



   
ReplyQuote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It is crazy that Unitec is already stating these units are no longer supported. These are some of our "newest" elevators we service.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev8ted)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Good news, Unitec repaired the board and the elevator is back in service.
I have to say that I am very impressed by Unitec, they were quick and the price very reasonable.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What did they get you for? Also what was the turn around time?



   
ReplyQuote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ill send you a PM Stall Protection with what they charged us.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top