Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Omega 1000 Proximity Sensors for USD and DSD

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,194 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5371]
My proximity switch for DSD is intermittently failing. The original sensor is a HoneyWell Part # 972AB4XP-A3N-L. I've found this prox. sensor is obsolete. Anyone know of a suitable replacement?



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Admin
I think ATC makes what you need. I have one on the shelf. I'll see if I can get more info for you...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, for looking into trying to find a replacement. I have a few sources checking on it. No luck yet.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There is one on ebay for
$40.00



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I did end up buying one from this guy. I was a little skeptical at first but after reading the reviews I decided to make the purchase. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Actually, there are four on ebay right now. Three are from a plc surplus company that I have used many times.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top