Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Old Magnetic Horseshoe magnetic sw

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,729 Views
(@John Fuse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19785]
Hello,

I wonder if it would still be possible to find an old horseshoe magnetic switch. The one I am looking for is thick and has two screws on top with leaf contact inside. It has two small rollers on each opposite side that actuate the contacts. I heard someone say that its a CJ Anderson switch but I have looked up and down for it and cant find one on the net.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful and so will the customer.

Last edited by John Fuse; 03/06/17 01:15 AM.


   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I dont think CJ Anderson made a magnet switch. A popular one used by many different manufacturers was the EECO LDS-3004A Permanent Magnet Inductor Switch. https://www.elevatorequipment.com/sites/default/files/uploads/Hoistway%20Switches_CutSheet_1.pdf

Do you have a pic of your current switch?



   
ReplyQuote
(@John Fuse)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will take a pic tomorrow and post it. The mag is similar but it goes back some. Its boxy with a cover on top, currently on an old traction GAL.



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
try master elevator products in new York. they tend to have lots of older parts and are good at identifying them



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top