Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Old GAL Selector

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,066 Views
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31224]
In need of a GAL movable brush holder. The Adam's part number is GL-942-E. They show them in the catalog but they say their discontinued when you call. I really just need the black piece.



   
Quote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think Master elevator has them

9 in stock, our part # G-S25C @ 23.65
CONTACT, BRUSH, SELECTOR, COMPLETE, WITH SLEEVE & MOUNTING
G-S25C $23.65

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Well I'll be. That is what no one seems to have. Thank you, I'll save their page for future reference.



   
ReplyQuote
(@PATRCIK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi, we'll send you a thumb drive with our 2021 catalog. We stock parts from beforev1920 up to 2020. Check out our stock.of parts for Westnghouse going back to car switches and N selectors. Feel free to call.me with any questions, after 65 years in the business I may be abke to help
All the best
Patrick
718.361.8683 (Direct)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top