Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Need dumbwaiter counterweight

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,158 Views
(@Durward)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6987]
I am installing a vintage Warsaw dumbwaiter in my house and need a sectional counterweight. Car will be 20" X 16". If anyone has an old one available or knows of a source for a new one, please let me know. I am in Baltimore, MD.

Thank you.



   
Quote
(@Soco1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We are in college park MD. I need to know the dimensions your counterweight needs to fit in, and about how much it needs to weigh. We have numerous weights small enough for this if they will fit your profile. Otherwise I can direct you to one of our steel guys who can probably make you one weight cheap enough to be worth your time.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Durward)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi,

My apologies for not sending you a reply. I was not notified of your message and in the meantime, I found a supplier of dumbwaiter counterweights and bought one. So I never checked back.

The company, Vincent Whitney, is in California. They still make cast iron hand operated dumbwaiter equipment.

If you get this message, thank you very much for your reply.

Durward



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top