Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
12/11/2010 9:05 pm
Trying to find out if anyone knows a "good" source for a main processor board for a Mowrey EMAC 2000 controller. I have attempted all of my usual parts and boards suppliers but no luck as of yet. For some reason getting a call back from the OEM's parts department has been difficult at best.
The elevator is running, but has lost the area where the car position indicator interfaces with control board.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
13/11/2010 7:51 am
I had the same problem with them also. You just have to keep calling them. If I remember correctly the boards and the controller are actually made by SRL Company in Florida. Which are really based out of Argentina. You might try contacting Stephen there and tell him what you got. He could give you a better contact number and name at Mowrey at the least.