Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/07/2014 12:07 am
Ok guys I have a package deal for some one.
I have all the cards and a obsolete Allen Bradley drive off of a miprom 21...
It was a great running car before mod. I'm asking 10k plus shipping.
No bargaining... For pictures and specs pm me...
Thanks
I have all the cards and a obsolete Allen Bradley drive off of a miprom 21...
It was a great running car before mod. I'm asking 10k plus shipping.
No bargaining... For pictures and specs pm me...
Thanks
Topic starter
25/07/2014 9:16 am
Also have brake module panel (which is complete)
Power supply behind relay pilot board. All io cards,
Even nts cards from bottom of controller, drive alone is 15 k from Kone...
All is included. A heck of a deal....
Power supply behind relay pilot board. All io cards,
Even nts cards from bottom of controller, drive alone is 15 k from Kone...
All is included. A heck of a deal....