Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/03/2015 2:09 am
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
West
18/03/2015 5:32 am
I believe the Lambda line has been obsolete for over a year now. Your probably better off replacing the whole detector unit because you cant cant parts for the rest of it anyway.
19/03/2015 4:51 am
Yep, Lambdas are hard to come by at this time.
Topic starter
20/03/2015 1:23 pm
Just looking for cables. Anybody got some even used!
Thanks
26/03/2015 8:41 am
Lambda II cables are just a standard 9 pin cable. You can get them at most computer supply stores.
Topic starter
26/03/2015 12:48 pm
Hello Thanks for the reply. I ordered some on line.
Thanks for the help!
29/03/2015 1:54 am
computer cables are not designed for flexing. Are also not labeled per code. NEC stipulates types of cables allowed for flex connections on doors and gates with exceptions for those specifically listed for that use.
try master elevator products, they have lots of new older parts.
try master elevator products, they have lots of new older parts.
Topic starter
02/04/2015 3:36 am
Thanks!!! They have it! I was going to have custom cables made custom using proper cable.