Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

ISO whisper flex sheave

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,352 Views
(@Televator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12224]
Looking for a whisper-flex sheave. My tech advises its from thyssenkrupp, i have checked their sheave section and the items in the composite rope section, with no luck. I am waiting for a reply from their parts group but that lately has been taking days if you don't have their P/N. attached a photo of it. I found a similar sheave in their parts catalog but its for a door op and I doubt its the same since the one im looking for is 25 1/2" diameter and about a 1/2" wide maybe 3/8"



   
Quote
(@DripCan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
try Draka



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
if memory serves me, I believe whisper flex is from elsco.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top