Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Inclinator Elevette Drive

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,092 Views
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38193]
Trying to find some drive information so I can source a new drive. Inclinator came out and removed said "bad drive" shipped it out and apparently lost it in the process and told customer that it was obsolete and it couldn't be replaced. Seems odd since Leeson is still in business. Inclinator won't provide any information to non dealers in my area. I do know the drive that came out was a Leeson Speedmaster. 240 single phase incomong..winding drum



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That's just wrong...

I installed quite a few of those years of inclinators wish I still had prints and whatnot, that was long before I got organized with prints. I do remember they used a ramp down feature on that drive to stop the car, it'd ramp the hz down at a predetermined rate/time to slow down to a stop.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yea im not sure how some of these companies sleep at night treating people they way the do and think people have 60k to mod a residential elevator. I downloaded a leeson book and found the part number for the drive that would be in it, it is obsolete but was able to get a number it was updated to. Got it installed, up and running. Verified with weights. So far so good



   
ReplyQuote
(@jshschrdr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What was the new part number you found that worked as a replacement for the Speedmaster? We work on some inclinators and have been told that the drive can't be replaced anymore and the only option is to upgrade the system to a modern PLC. I would be interested to test the drive you purchased on our next Speedmaster that goes out to see if we could offer this repair option.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Find a drive. Inclinators uc601 controller is junk compared to the relay logic controller you have currently.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top