Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

IBM & Haughton H relay Sockets

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,268 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6912]
Hey Group,

Sure could use IBM 12 + 4 pole along with Haughton H wire wrap sockets for my new generation relay tester "WizBang "U" Test-Um Mark VI. I'll pay the freight.

Jim



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you refering to the Haughton Goldflight needle contact relays?



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes sir



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have to stop be the job next week-I'll put it on my calender to pick some up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Much appreciated.

Enjoy the WE (if not on call)

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Still looking for above you guys if WizBang relay tester is going to survive.................



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top