Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

I-2 up leveling adjuster

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,092 Views
(@VatorMech93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35926]
Hey all. I’ve been having frequent issues with an I-2 valve, where I will have a 0FPM leveling speed. I will make very minor adjustments bringing my leveling speed to about 9FPM, only to have the elevator shutdown a day or two later with the same issue. All my research has shown this is very common for a clogged up leveling adjuster. I would like to replace the part completely. I’m not sure if this is the correct terminology or if this part I found on verticalxpress is the part that I’m looking for. Can anyone help?

ADJUSTER LEVEL KIT I-1 AND I-2 VALVE



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is the part.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just spray the screen with brakeclean to clean it out and put it back, preferably with new o rings.



   
ReplyQuote
(@VatorMech93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you both, I appreciate the reply!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top