Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
31/05/2023 8:45 pm
Looking for this Schindler hall board: it’s on back order from Adams
HPBHNA 3.Q ASSM PB - REPLACED BY #222837
31/05/2023 8:56 pm
Send to world electronics for repair.
12/11/2024 11:14 am
Does Adams sell it? I can't get a response but we did confirm the Schindler HPBHNA 3.Q board we sent for repair is not repairable. Do not want to tell customer they have to mod.
13/11/2024 7:36 am
Nope, obsolete unfortunately. There is a couple on eBay currently.
15/11/2024 11:23 am
Crazy they're obsolete. Ain't schindler still installing these? (330As that is)
Last edited by EElevator; 11/15/24 03:24 AM.
15/11/2024 11:44 am
They are but they are not using HPBHNA boards I don’t believe. Rumor has it that Schindler is developing a replacement but the software also has to be updated and they may not even sell it to competitors and the local office would have to preform the upgrade and update software.
I am as frustrated as the rest of us because we all know those boards were a terrible design and prone to fail.
I would be willing to part with one (HPBHNA) if the price was right…
21/11/2024 11:29 am
No rumour. Adams sells the new board and depending on which version of software there might have to be an upgrade. I was quoted 750$ Canadian for new board, not sure what software update is worth.
22/11/2024 6:37 pm
Do you have the part number by chance?