Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

HPBHNA 3.Q ASSM PB - REPLACED BY #222837

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,596 Views
(@Metric hammer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35317]
Looking for this Schindler hall board: it’s on back order from Adams

HPBHNA 3.Q ASSM PB - REPLACED BY #222837



   
Quote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send to world electronics for repair.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Washington Elev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does Adams sell it? I can't get a response but we did confirm the Schindler HPBHNA 3.Q board we sent for repair is not repairable. Do not want to tell customer they have to mod.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nope, obsolete unfortunately. There is a couple on eBay currently.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Crazy they're obsolete. Ain't schindler still installing these? (330As that is)

Last edited by EElevator; 11/15/24 03:24 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They are but they are not using HPBHNA boards I don’t believe. Rumor has it that Schindler is developing a replacement but the software also has to be updated and they may not even sell it to competitors and the local office would have to preform the upgrade and update software.

I am as frustrated as the rest of us because we all know those boards were a terrible design and prone to fail.

I would be willing to part with one (HPBHNA) if the price was right…



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No rumour. Adams sells the new board and depending on which version of software there might have to be an upgrade. I was quoted 750$ Canadian for new board, not sure what software update is worth.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have the part number by chance?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top