Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
22/06/2022 3:21 am
Hi all,
We have a Universal Selector Board by Virginia Components that has lost it's mind. We need the Handheld Programmer for it. I've been scouring the web, and someone said they saw one sought and found on this site many years ago. I'm not finding that thread - so if anyone can point us to one to buy or borrow, we'd be loving life!
We have a Universal Selector Board by Virginia Components that has lost it's mind. We need the Handheld Programmer for it. I've been scouring the web, and someone said they saw one sought and found on this site many years ago. I'm not finding that thread - so if anyone can point us to one to buy or borrow, we'd be loving life!
Thanks for looking 🙂
Rick
12/08/2022 11:09 am
Can you replace it with a new selector like interface products?
Might be alot easier than going through all them headaches
Might be alot easier than going through all them headaches