Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Hand Rail Ratchet

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,449 Views
(@Munson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30187]
Does anyone know where i can purchase a hand rail ratchet? The one that i used in the past was yellow and about 4' long. It worked great for removing the hand rails on elevators with a tight hoist ways.



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've looked everywhere for one. I ended up making one out of 1/2" EMT and a double box end ratchet wrench. Please let me know if you end up locating a supplier for them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
can you post a picture of what you have



   
ReplyQuote
(@Munson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Here is a picture of what I’m looking for.
Attachments
CFDA453D-79DC-46DD-98B6-C6BA904A5417.jpeg (802.23 KB, 33 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top