Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

free Otis elevator schematics

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,403 Views
(@Len Shustek)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31534]
Our San Francisco condo just completed a renovation of its original 1964 two-car 28-floor Otis elevator, and of course they junked the relay- and thyratron-based UCL controller. I'm an engineer, so I asked for the on-site schematics. I spent a pleasant couple of hours looking them over, being confused by some parts, but impressed by the design overall.

Before I consign them to the recycle bin, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone wants them. There are about 40 C-size prints, but I'll bet there are duplicates. I've attached the title block from one page.

Attachments
20210725_080125.jpg (684.88 KB, 49 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We call them prints. You might try posting your thread in the print talk forum. What new equipment did the condo association go with?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Len Shustek)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks; I posted it in the print talk forum.
Our condo had the cars renovated and switched to a modern Otis control system, but I haven't seen the equipment and don't know the details.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top