Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Elevator Pushbuttons

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,751 Views
(@mrknownothing)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17813]
Hey guys. I have some pushbuttons that I need your expertise in helping me identify. I know this is probably routine but I have been looking all day and just hope one of you will see these and know exactly what they are.

The character in the center is clear and illuminates.

Attachments
20160824_095142.jpg (685.74 KB, 51 downloads)
20160824_095155.jpg (690.15 KB, 32 downloads)
20160824_095204.jpg (746.7 KB, 30 downloads)



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the back side and the side view sure look like GAL.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
looks like a GAL VP SST series button. They have different part numbers depending on lamp voltage.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Second that, def. GAL



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatortec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have some used ones in stock, contact me at www.elevatorpartsspecialist.com



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top