Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover Solid State Slots

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,557 Views
 ILG
(@ILG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#266]
Hello,

I am in need of some slots for a Dover Solid State controller. New or used but in good condition. Needing Power, Door, Car, T/B, and 3 intermediate slots.

Thanks!



   
Quote
 ILG
(@ILG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I could have been more clear. I need the 44 pin sockets, keyed for the cards listed in the original post.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have been getting the boards from world electronics. they have completely rebuilt the boards with newer IC's, they work great. I believe the cards fit in 3 or 4 slot racks. I think they are fairly cheap. sure helps to have a set of boards when you are trying to trouble shoot these controllers.



   
ReplyQuote
 ILG
(@ILG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the tip. They do have a good deal on the boards. They also got the sockets for me as well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am not associated with them at all. However, I have to say that those guys at world electronics are TOP NOTCH. They stand behind their products and will save you a lot of money. A real pleasure to deal with also.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatorman_1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LOL... keep PC to 24D around 28-30 volts and you won't have any trouble... if you replace 1 board, replace them all, unless you like callbacks and overtime...

trust me...



   
ReplyQuote
 ILG
(@ILG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Right on, thanks for all the help !!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top