Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover Impulse Call Buttons

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,198 Views
(@jcnash)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2694]
Anyone know where I can order Dover Impulse Call Buttons? If anyone here has extras I am willing to purchase them from you. Thank you for any info!



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There's this thing called the internet. There's this other thing that goes with it called a search engine...You put the search term in the search engine and it gives you results...

Really...LOL...

For button replacements.
http://www.adamselevator.com/pdf/163.pdf

For replacing the entire car panel.

http://www.madfixtures.com/file_library/solutions/4_Impulse_Retrofit_Package_V1_Pre-Release.pdf

How to disassemble
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT4mrNQSQls

I will say buttons based on microswitches are tooooooo reminicent of U.S. buttons for me to take seriously...LOL...

Last edited by Broke_Sheave; 02/21/12 03:52 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@jcnash)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Do these places sell to just anyone or do you have to be a part of a company? I have contacted two companies including Adams and have heard nothing back.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They should sell to anybody...
Call them and stay on them. They may have a minimum order number..



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
JC
I would think the only reason they would not sell to just anyone would be liability.

If you (or any person) are not the building owner or a insured elevator contractor you would not likely be carring the appropriete insurance. If an accident occurred during or after this work was performed the lawers would be salivating!

In the 27 years I have been working on elevators a recent accident has shown me something I have never seen before. An individual who is employed as an elevator mechanic is being prosecuted in a criminal court for negligence. Imagine what they would do to someone else! The choices we make in the elevator industry have an great impact on the general public. Please refer to the following sentence!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top