Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Complete KCM-831 Ecospace package, mid atlantic

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,385 Views
(@Soco1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7741]
I have an Eco-space KCM-831 elevator package here in the mid atlantic region. It's been in a storage unit, dry, still in original packaging. It's complete from the rails, through the trough,machine, controller, counterweights wiring package etc. The relationship with the builder went south, so the elevator package was purchased from the builder and has been sitting DRY in storage the last 5 year. This is a KCM-831, Ecospace MRL unit. Some specifics for the most useful equipment are as follows: MX-10 machine, Adon-1 board, V3F16 drive, labor saver buttons, front and rear doors. AMD door operators. I'd like to get some offers. It's located no more than 3 hours from Richmond, DC, Philadelphia, we could drive or load it onto a truck. Let me know some ideas please.



   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'd be willing to go five thousand



   
ReplyQuote
(@msk484)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If this is still available, if may be interested.

484-431-7581



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top