Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Adams

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,874 Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40342]
How are folks ordering from Adams these days? They are not answering emails or returning phone calls. I spoke with one of the reps last month and she said that there were only two of them.



   
Quote
(@Jpadun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I also recently attempted contacting them, left a message, callback info etc and have not heard back ..? I Thought it weird myself ...wth I just figured they were mad at me



   
ReplyQuote
(@WesRusso)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This has been an ongoing problem for a few months now. Having a real hard time trying to get parts for some 3300's



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not only are we having problems with Adam’s but since Pam retired at TKE we are now on day 16 waiting for a response on an order that we provided job # / TK part number / and picture.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
ya its bad all the way around



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top