Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

120 Vac. Alarm Bell "New in box"

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,880 Views
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4718]
I have a new in the box ADAPTABEL 120 volt alarm bell. Model 434-6N5. 50/60Hz, .04 Amp. General signaling non fire alarm use. A unit of General Signal . USA made. Grey in color, 6" dia. $65 shipping included anywhere inside the US.



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Most applications now utilize a low volt DC bell that allows back up via battery



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I know that! This is a item forsale and someone may be able to use it. Thanks for expressing your wealth of knowledge that I did not need.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
wow-didnt mean to offend you



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top