Elevator Forum

When are the most i...
 
Notifications
Clear all

When are the most important times to wear a mask?

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,497 Views
(@dehydrated lemur)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39442]
Title says it all. When are the most important times to make up? I know when changing the machine brakes.



   
Quote
(@dehydrated lemur)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
mask* up



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I very rarely wear one. And I mean rarely. I never wore one during Covid. So that's not when. I wear one when im around dust I don't want to breathe. Like sweeping up a machine room or pit that has alot of dust from brushes. I also use a respirator instead of a regular mask. I ain't trying to be unhealthy and sick when I retire. But yeah, machine brakes is a good one too. Anytime you dont want to be breathing it in. I also stopped using aerosol cans years ago and use a Goldenrod oil can with 10w-30 oil in it for most all my lubricating needs now so I dont breathe in all the aerosols and fine lubricants in the air

Last edited by Administrator; 05/20/25 11:53 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@dehydrated lemur)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top