Elevator Forum

Wheel O Vator Print...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Wheel O Vator Prints

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
19.6 K Views
(@vatordude)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#752]
Does anyone have any Wheel "O" Vator wheel chair lift prints they can share with me? I have several of these on my route now and no prints. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You could send the prints to [email protected] if possible. Thanks!

Last edited by vatordude; 10/10/10 10:18 PM.


   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What model and year do you need?



   
ReplyQuote
(@vatordude)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
They are BC42 and BC60. It looks like they were installed in the early 90s according to their paper work. The original data stickers have faded away. I have several lifts that will run up but not down. I have verified that the down limit switches are working properly. What other switches would not let the lift run down? Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will get the prints and email them to you on Tuesday.(hopefully) Have you checked the safety pan switches?



   
ReplyQuote
(@vatordude)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks! No, I haven't checked the safety pan switches yet. I need to go back and spend some more time on them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe Thyssen Krupp has acquired Wheel O vator, you can google wheel O vator and get info where to get parts and prints, for a price of course.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hey solid state i would like a copy of the prints if you have, alway better to get free info, send to [email protected] if you have them thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
so ...how did we make out on this thread? would be nice to see the resolution posted.



   
ReplyQuote
 Tim
(@Tim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Doesn't wheel-o-vator still put the prints on the inside cover for the control box? Every (VWL) unit I ever worked on had them there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Tim...exactly!
I have always found the prints stuck to the inside of the controller cover, although I didn't learn that right away!



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have called Thyssen to get tech support for this elevator and the tech emailed me the prints. As long as you are a distributer for them I believe they will email it to you.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top