Elevator Forum

Trying to repair an...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Trying to repair an old elevator with 5 floors

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,673 Views
(@Oswaldo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12529]
Greetings guys on the forum,
Congratulations for the excellent site.

This is my first post.

I am a maintenance technician with little experience
I'm trying to restore an 5 floor relays old elevator.
I was able to repair most of steps,
Someone pulled the relays and wire the steps of:
Up and down; speed change from fast to slow; open and close door.

I need to know if anyone of you can explain me, How this circuits work?
If anyone can help with this, I will be very grateful

Thanks in advance,
Oswaldo



   
Quote
 koss
(@koss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Oh no,,,please stay away from lifts as it appears you are not qualified......
Please get your local lift company in,,



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oswaldo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Maybe I did not explain well, I should say, I am a service technician with little experience in logic relays elevators.
I work over 10 years in elevators with electronic controllers.
I know the safety standards for elevators.
Please, anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Last edited by Oswaldo; 10/30/14 11:41 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@rac66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a supervisor or a mechanic on your staff?



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Also what part of the World you in?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Oswaldo,
The information you have given us is some what vague and incomplete.

Who is the manufacture?
What model is it?
Is it a traction or hydrualic elevator?



   
ReplyQuote
(@lifer65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Same as JKH.. Any old circuit prints on site? Manufactures name, vintage, picture of controller?? I might be able to help,with more info. Each manufacturer is different.....



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top