Elevator Forum

Thyssen escalator
 
Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen escalator

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,136 Views
 Lev
(@Lev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27866]
Hi all
Looking for Thyssen escalator installed on 1992
Don't know the model number. It is running now
But I need prints to replace relays and some wires.

Thanks in advance
Levoeg



   
Quote
 Lev
(@Lev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi all

Model no FT732
Circuit diagram no C91296

Regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@RI39EvatorTC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My company just picked up a building with Thyssen escalators. I believe they are cascata ft722. Definitely 90s vintage. Are there any fault books/ maint manuals out there I might be able to get? Are faults the same as the 800/900 series? I cant seem to find any information on them. Luckily, I found a parts book buried in my archives though so thats good. Thank you for your help!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Was at the NAEC exhibition and vertical express (soon to be thyssenspares) said they would sekk Prints for ola and new Dover, TKE jobs. Give them a call. It will be interesting what they charge



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top