Elevator Forum

tablets are great f...
 
Notifications
Clear all

tablets are great for prints

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,787 Views
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2919]
Wife got me a tablet for xmas; Nook, I like to read. she thought it would be a great gift. She just didn't know how great. never did I think that it would do what it did. I have transferred all my prints and manuals to this thing and rid my vehicle of all the manuals, and prints that crowded it. I can't even express how much I use this thing. I have given many of these to my employees. they didn't like them at first, now they can't be parted. Just a little FYI for the group. The nicest thing is, the immediate access of a tablet. Tooo many features to list. Gave me a shelf and a half of van space back 🙂 props to my wife.



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I second that!!! Thanks to Scott D. for giving me the idea. What a great way to take most of the information around with you. I got the usb adapter and keep my storage drive stick with me also. It has troubleshooting information on it. It has really helped us in some tight situations.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hard part is getting them scanned in..Once in a word or pdf, you can do a search function, which saves lots of time...



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I agree I've only just started to use mine and already I can't wait to get it loaded up.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top