Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Shepard

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,925 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2699]
Hi Group,

Looking for any and all information for Shepard.

Especially single speed auto traction.

Thanks All,

Jim



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
From this old thread, it appears it was part of Hammond and Chambless..Another long deceased company..You might try some of the emails in this thread, to see if anybody is still around..

http://greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=00CSfG

Hope this helps Christy..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Do the Dishes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you still need some shepard information Jim? I have some for the homelift if thats what you are looking for.

Last edited by Do the Dishes; 05/10/12 01:12 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks David,

Anything would be helpful. Please let me know if you need anything at all. I have over 30,000 sheets of information in PDF format.

Work Safe,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@Do the Dishes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks Jim,

I might have to take you up on that one day. PM me a ship to address if you could, I have too much to scan. I've obtained some really good stuff from a customer on St. Charles Ave. The unit was installed in 1936 and they had all the original broachers, testimonials from 1933, General instuctions, bill of sale, ect. all in mint condition. The unit (2-stop residential open hoistway) was installed for $860.00! I get about $20,000.00 for something simialr today. I also have Dover's version of the same unit and other miscellaneous stuff.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Many Thanks for the Shepard information. Have you given any thought about contributing to the Elevator History Museum?

Thanks Again,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@Do the Dishes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah, when I'm rich and famous. 😁 I'll have to look into that when things get better.

Last edited by Do the Dishes; 06/06/12 02:25 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Your already famous.............

Thanks Again,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top